St.A.R.T.UPtoEU PARTNERS- The Schools
The High school “Liceo Giancarlo Siani” , today brilliantly directed by Mrs Rosaria Barone, was founded in 2008 in Aversa where it occupies a two-storey building surrounded by a large courtyard / garden All classrooms are spacious, welcoming and equipped with an IWB connected to a PC to enhance innovative and inclusive teaching. The science, physics, IT, linguistic laboratories are all equipped with the most efficient technology and tools. Meetings and public events are held in a large hall also used to show documentaries and films to a greater number of students.
Phisycal Education can be taught both in the detached gym and in the courtyard equipped with sports facilities.
It has also got two branches, one in S. Arpino and a new one in Lusciano.
The courses it offers are: traditional scientific, applied sciences , robotics, meteorology and foreign languages with English, German, Spanish and French.
The costant planning skills of its staff has always ensured public regional, national and European funds thanks to which the school can
- offer a large range of extra-curricular activities aiming at language certification achievement, the students’ participation in varied competitions (both in sports and literary or scientific fields) or in FAI (Italian Environment Fund) days as apprentice tourist guides (These are just a a few of the numerous other initiatives the school has fulfilled and always will).
- rely on infrastructures and equipments to update its classrooms , labs and teaching technologies
- allow its students to take part in abroad study trips to improve foreign language learning
- strengthen basic skills and talented students , but also enhance excellent ones
- experiment school-work turnover programs
- ensure the students’ success and their life –long learning to avoid the drop out phenomenon, which has always been the mission of our school.